In a standard session, Reiki energy flows from the practitioners hands into the client. The client is usually laying on a massage table but treatments can also be given while the client is seated. The client remains fully clothed. The practitioner places her hands on or near the client’s body in a series of hand positions. These include positions around the head and shoulders, the stomach, and feet. Other, more specific positions may be used based on the client’s needs. Each position is held for three to five minutes. The whole treatment usually lasts between 45 and 60 minutes.
Reiki is absolutely painless. During a treatment, clients are asked to sit back and relax. Simply doing that can sometimes be the most difficult thing of all, and yet my personal belief is that the relaxed open state allows you to receive the Reiki even more clearly.
* Accelerate Healing of Acute & Chronic Illness
* Assist the Body in Cleansing Toxins
* Balance the Flow of Chi
* Help the Client Emotionally Transform
* Be Safely Used in Conjunction with Other Healing Techniques
* Help Heal And No Religious Belief is Required; Reiki is not a religion